Architecture & Design Collection Awards is an open platform to creativity and talent, where all the participants may showcase their best works, giving them great visibility around the world. We want to celebrate and honor diversity with remarkable works globally.
ADC Awards is open to entries from all over the world.
Either you are a well established studio or just started your career, ADC Awards will value all your talent.
Our online platform has been carefully planned and programmed to provide all the entrants with a prestigious, innovative, diverse, accessible, and most of all, an honest award.
Architecture & Design Collection Awards is working hard to become one of the most prestigious and recognized awards in the fields of Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Design, Product Design and Communication Design.
This year we organized:
● 168 Prize Places
● 56 Winners
● 10 Glass Trophies
● Certificate of Achievement for all Winners & Awardees
● Personalized Award Logo for all Winners
● Award Trophy for the 10 Platinum Winners
● Publication in the ADC Winners list
● Your project will be featured on our homepage and get its own landing page
● Your project will be posted on ADC’s official Instagram and Facebook feeds
● The best projects will get on the covers of future ADC Awards
● A selection of projects will be included in ADC’s newsletters
Your project will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people!
Architecture categories: Commercial | Corporate | Cultural | Educational | Healthcare | High Rise Architecture | Hospitality | House Design | Household | Housing | Industrial | Institutional | Mixed Use | Office building | Pop-ups and Temporary | Private Residence | Public Building | Residential | Sports & Recreation | Transportation and more…
Interior Design categories: Commercial Interior | Corporate Interior | Healthcare Interior | Hospitality Interior | Hotel Interior | Housing Interior | Office Interior | Public Building Interior | Residential Interior | Retail Interior | Workplace Interior | Interior Design Elements | Private Landscape Design | Public Landscape Design | Urban Design | Urban Planning | Product Design | Furniture Design | Lighting Design | Pop-Ups Design | Home & Office | Accessories | Lifestyle & Fashion | Sports & Outdoor Activities | Luxury Goods | Computers & Electronics | Workshop & Tools | Medical & Health Care | Transportation vehicles & Accessories
Communication Design categories: Audiovisual Design | Websites and microsites | Apps & Game Design | Brand Identity | Art and Photography | Typography | Event | Publications and Advertising
Grand Jury Members:
● Danilo Petta – Founding Partner, MASK ARCHITECTS / Italy
● Kristina Loock – Head of Business Development, gmp von Gerkan, Marg and Partners Architects / USA & Germany
● Irene Kronenberg & Alon Baranowitz – Founders, Baranowitz + Kronenberg / Israel
● Sonsoles Vela Navarro – Architect and Co-founder, studioVRA / Spain
● Öznur Pınar ÇER – Founding Partner, MASK ARCHITECTS / Italy
● Valerie Schweitzer – Principal, Valerie Schweitzer Architects / USA
● Françoise N’Thépé – Founder, F FRANÇOISE N’THÉPÉ ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN / France
● Hans Jakob Wagner – Research associate, University of Stuttgart / Germany
● Gonzalo Lopez – Partner, knitknot architecture / United Kingdom
● Stephanie Bower – Architectural Illustrator, Author and Educator / USA
● Florian Seidl – Design Manager, Lavazza / Italy
● Rubén García Rubio – Architect and Co-founder, studioVRA / Spain
● 12th August 2022 – deadline for early registration (fee per project is $100 instead of $200).
● 7th October – standard registration deadline (fee per project is $150 instead of $200).
● 25th November – late registration deadline (fee per project is $200).
● 2th December – deadline for submitting projects.
● 30th December 2022 – announcement of the winners.
* The prices are inclusive of all taxes.
** There is 50% discount for students.
*** For companies, invoices are provided after payment.
About the ADC Awards >> https://architecture-collection.com/adc-awards/
Instagram >> https://www.instagram.com/adc.community/
Facebook >> https://www.facebook.com/adc.awards